Thursday, August 09, 2007

New York City - Part 1

I'm in NYC for a few days with my friend Stu. We're visiting his brother (and my good friend) Adam. We drove into NJ this morning and took the train into the city. We met Adam at his apartment on 34th street then ran over to the Empire State Building where Adam works and goes to school (Kings College). The apartment we are staying in looks over 34th street.

It has already been an incredible summer of traveling for me, and this little trip is a nice way to wind things down before heading back to school. Walking around this city really reminds me of how much I loved coming here when I was in college. There is something about New York. I don't really know exactly what it is, but this is my favorite big city. I'm looking forward to an incredible weekend here.

No comments: